We’re COVID SAFE
June 11 @ 8:00 am - August 31 @ 5:00 pm
You will notice some changes around the Club to provide you a COVID Safe environment. The health and safety of our Members, guests and staff remains the highest priority and we thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience as we adjust to the new normal together. At any time during your visit to The Country Club please feel free to ask our team any questions you may have.
What is currently open
You can currently enjoy:
- Draught beer and most regular bar services
- The Hub Bar & Café with a selection of sweets, pre-made sandwiches, great coffee & more
- On Point Kitchen with a selection of your usual favourites on the menu
- Bamboo River Restaurant Vincentia will be open from Tuesday 5pm for dinner and then for lunch & dinner onwards
- Our gaming services including TAB & Keno
- Wednesday Online Raffle’s will continue for the foreseeable future.
It is important to note that the Club will have a capacity limit of 300 patrons and this limit will be adhered to on a first-come first-served basis. Once we reach this limit of patrons in the venue, admittance will be on a one-in, one-out basis. This limit may change, subject to Government regulations.
The trading hours of both venues have changed. St Georges Basin will operate 7 Days/week 9am-11pm. Vincentia will operate Tuesday-Saturday 12pm-8pm.
New Safety & Hygiene Measures
We have introduced a number of measures to help keep you safe during your visit including enhanced cleaning & hygiene procedures. It is extremely important that if you feel unwell, you do not visit the Club. We are required to ask people showing even the mildest of symptoms to leave, please don’t be offended if we do so, it’s for everyone’s safety.
Some other measures in place include:
- Compulsory hand sanitising when entering
- Seating placement and limits to provide 1.5m social distancing & control capacities for each area within the Club
- Social distancing markers around bars to assist with 1.5m distancing
- Enforced social distancing of 1.5m between patrons not from the same household
- Removal of communal items such as condiments, menus, Keno & TAB tickets, etc. and replaced with disposable options where available
- COVIDSafe Marshalls on duty at all times to assist patrons in meeting safety requirements.
- Contact details taken for everyone entering the Club
In addition to the above measures, it is a requirement that patrons must be seated at all times, unless moving between parts of the venue or ordering. This has been a key mandate from the Government in order for our industry to reopen, we understand this will be a big adjustment for many and we thank you for your cooperation.
What is yet to return
Due to a number of limitations, restrictions & financial constraints, we are unable to provide ALL of the regular promotions and services you would normally receive from the Club. Some of the services we are unable to provide at this stage include:
- Regular Raffles, Member Draws & Cash Draws
- Bingo, Poker & Trivia
- Live Entertainment
- Indoor competitions & sporting facilities such as Table Tennis & Snooker
- Holding of functions, meetings & providing a space for social groups such as cards & board games
- Any gatherings of over 10 people
- Certain sporting facilities (see specific pages for further details)
- Discounted Member Lunch Specials
- Kidz Cove Play Room
- Courtesy Bus pickups
It is very much our goal to return these services as soon as possible.
Changes in Dining
On Point Kitchen will currently be operating with a reduced menu, that will grow over the coming weeks. If your favourite dish isn’t on the menu right away, please let us know so that we can consider it for our winter release.
Due to capacity issues, we ask that diners secure a table before lining up and ordering and the upstairs Function Room is available for additional dining seating as required.
Please note that we are unable to take restaurant bookings at St Georges Basin due to capacity limitations, we ask that anyone wishing to dine at the Club arrive early to avoid disappointment.
Bamboo River Restaurant will be accepting bookings through the normal channels and will be operating within the Club’s new trading hours.
We’re All in This Together
Equally important to us as the safety and enjoyment of our members & visitors is the same for our staff. We ask that all our patrons please be patient as we all navigate this tricky environment together. The Country Club have strict guidelines to adhere to so we can keep our doors open so please know that any instruction or request is provided is to keep us open and everyone safe. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support during these challenging times. We can’t wait to see you at the Club soon.