We’re COVID SAFE
September 1 @ 8:00 am - December 31 @ 5:00 pm
We want our Members and Community to be confident that we are taking all the necessary precautions to provide the safest venue possible.
Our large venue allows us to provide spacing between groups that other venues can’t provide
Our extensive workforce provides you with more cleaning and diligent hygiene across the venue
Our advanced systems allow us to more closely monitor and restrict entry from hotspots
Our wide range of services means less crowding throughout the venue
What are the requirements for Club entry?
Currently you must be a Member to enter The Country Club. However, you may join the Club if you are not from or visited a current COVID Hotspot as identified by NSW Health.
- Members who do not reside in or have visited a NSW Health identified hotspot in the last 14 days
- Non Members can join The Country Club if they you have NOT been in a NSW Health identified Hotspot in the previous 14 days.
Entry NOT Permitted:
- Members that reside in or have been to a NSW Health identified hotspot in the previous 14 days.
- Non Members
- Anyone showing flu-like symptoms
Current Conditions of Entry
- If you are feeling unwell please do not enter
- Practise good hygiene at all times
- Contact details will be collected upon entry
- Social distancing of 1.5m required at all times
- Patrons must be seated at all times unless ordering or moving between
- Do not move furniture unless directed by staff
- No groups of more than 10 people
- Adhere to room limits posted in the Club
- Follow the direction of staff at all times
Frequently Asked Questions
What measures has the Club implemented to keep our Members & Community safe?
- The safety and well-being of our community is at the forefront of all we do and we’re doing all that we can to ensure you can still enjoy the Club facilities whilst maintaining everyone’s good health and abiding by NSW Health and Government guidelines. Here’s an outline of the steps we’ve taken for your safety.
- Allowing Members-Only into the Club so that we can better track who is entering and from where.
- Restricting access to Members from areas of increased risk as identified by NSW Health
- The frequency and level of cleaning in all area has been upgraded including dedicated cleaning staff solely focused on cleaning touched surfaces. COVID marshals to assist with questions, directions and guidance.
- We’ve applied social distancing guidelines to our floor plan and have reduced the available seating across our venues to provide you with plenty of space to spread out.
- We’ve introduced hand sanitiser stations throughout the venues including sanitised wipes to enable you to wipe down any surface before use.
- We introduced disposable one-use menus throughout all our dining areas.
- All cutlery, salt and pepper shakers, sauces, crockery and serviettes are no longer readily accessible by customers and will now be delivered with meals to our customers.
- We’re ensuring our members, guests and staff adhere to social distancing and hygiene practices.
- We’ve introduced additional signage throughout the venues to encourage fellow patrons to follow all Government advice. We’ve committed to keeping our doors open and that means adhering to all the Government advise and measures. We’ve all doing our utmost to ensure that you can continue to enjoy our Country Club’s facilities.
What are our Trading Hours?
St Georges Basin have returned to our regular trading hours:
Sunday-Thursday: 9am – 11pm
Friday-Saturday: 9am – 12am
Vincentia is open Tuesday – Sunday
10am – Late
Am I required to sign in to the Club?
Yes, it is an entry requirement that the Club records names and contact details of patrons (excluding minors) who use the Club facilities, for this reason, all Members are required to swipe their card upon entry. The above process will assist with managing venue capacity and will allow us to contact patrons (if we are required to do so under the Government’s guidelines).
Has the cleaning schedule been upgraded?
Yes! You will have noticed at the entrance of the Country Club’s there are hand sanitising stations for all patrons to use before entry into the club. We have increased our cleaning team with an extensive daily cleaning regime operating. All touched surfaces are cleaned frequently by the cleaning team and staff. Hand Sanitising dispenser are also placed throughout the club for patrons and staff.
Which areas of the Club are open?
All of our facilities are open and ready for you to enjoy, this includes On Point Kitchen, the TAB, the Hub Café and Bar. The Country Club Vincentia is open Tuesday-Sunday (closed Monday only) . Bamboo Chinese Restaurant is open for Lunch and Dinner Tuesday – Sunday.
Do I need to make a booking?
No, with a large capacity in place and ample seating, we’re confident you will not experience any issues during your next visit however as always, we encourage you to get in early to avoid missing out. Please also note that the Government guidelines specify that there are to be no more than 10 customers at a table and no group sizes greater than 10.
Can I book a Wedding, Corporate Event or a Wake?
While there are provisions in place that allow us to take these bookings, we remind our Members that function guests are still subject to our entry requirements. This means that all must be Members and not reside in or have visited at-risk areas prior to the function. If you feel your guests can satisfy our entry requirements then we’d love to hear from you, email email@example.com or contact us on 02 4443 0666.
Has the entertainment and promotions schedule returned?
Our weekly raffles have returned three times a week (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday) & our weekly meat raffles (Thursday & Friday) at the Country Club Vincentia. We look forward to the bring back our Members Badge Draw at the Country Club St Georges Basin in the near future.
Government guidelines of social distancing and remaining seated at all times has required our Entertainment program (Main Lounge and Auditorium) to be placed on hold at the present time. We continue to review the guidelines and we will reintroduce entertainment when/if possible in the future.