Golf Playing Conditions During Regional Stay At Home Orders
August 15 @ 8:00 am - October 31 @ 5:00 pm
GOLF AT ST GEORGES BASIN DURING LOCKDOWN
BOTH COMPETITION AND SOCIAL GOLF AT THE COUNTRY CLUB WILL CONTINUE HOWEVER THE FORMAT IS NOW TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLAYERS MUST FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES. NOTE: ONLY PLAYERS RESIDING WITHIN THE SHOALHAVEN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA CAN PLAY
MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT WHEN ACTUALLY PLAYING
- PLAY WILL BE RESTRICTED TO TWO PLAYERS IN EACH TIMESLOT
- Medley (Male/Female) Competitions are played on Monday (9 hole event),Tuesday, Wednesday (Vets), Thursday and Saturday, Ladies only Friday Comp will resume on Friday 27 August 2021. All other times will be social play.
- Fixed timesheets will are not available, all bookings will need to be made on line (Members Portal) of by phone to pro-shop.
- Booking sheets will open at 5pm one week prior to each event and close at 8pm the day immediately prior to each event.
- Time sheets will only have places for two players in each time slot. Players can only enter their name and one other. (WE ARE AWARE THAT THIS WILL SEVERLY LIMIT PLAYING NUMBERS AND YOUR COMMITTEE ARE ASKING PLAYERS TO THINK OF FELLOW MEMBERS AND NOT BOOK FOR MORE THAN TWO EVENTS PER WEEK ANY PLAYER BOOKING MORE THAN TWICE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE THIRD TIMESHEET IF IT BECOMES FULL.)
- Tee times (5 minute intervals) will commence at 7am and continue until to 12.50pm.
- Only one person allowed in pro-shop at any time.
- Payment will be by CREDIT CARD only, no CASH will be accepted.
- STRICTLY ONLY ONE PERSON AND ONE SET OF CLUBS ON EACH CART (HIRE OR PRIVATE).
- Clubs are not to be shared under any circumstances
- Mark your own scorecard. At end of round if playing partner agrees with score PLAYER to write “Agreed” on card and place in box at front of pro-shop.
- No handshaking high fives or touching of any nature.
- Flags to remain in holes at all times do not touch flags.
- Players must remain as twosome only at all times, should one player withdraw after commencing round remaining player is to continue alone under no circumstances are, they allowed to join up with another group
- After round is completed and card placed in box at front of pro-shop and leave course immediately.
- There will be no presentations or printed result sheets, results will be published on the Members Portal and Club Website.
- All placegetters prizes are being be added to members account cards. They cannot be picked up at pro-shop.
- PLAYERS MAY COLLECT BALLS WON IN BALL RUNDOWN FROM PROSHOP
- No Trophy events will be held; events unable to be played during this period will be abandoned for the year.
- All water bubblers on course have been shut down remember to being your own refreshments
- Ball cleaners will not operational.
- No rakes will in bunkers use your club or foot to smooth surface as much as possible.
- Sand buckets will be issued to each player and are to be returned to Pro-Shop at end of round for sterilising.
- No socialising in car park at any time.
- No novelty events, nearest pin etc.
- Players may now practice on putting green and nets (Strict COVID19 protocol must be observed
- Whilst we are aware some teething problems are occurring, Committee personnel are on duty each day to ensure social distancing rules are adhered to in the vicinity of the pro-shop, car park and course. Members flouting these instructions will be asked to leave the course immediately and have their playing rights revoked.
WE ARE AWARE THAT THESE RULES ARE IMPACTING ON ALL PLAYERS HOPEFULLY HOWEVER IF FOLLOWED PLAY WILL CONTINUE TO BE ALLOWED ON THE COURSE.
Secretary Men’s Golf