October 11 @ 9:00 am - December 1 @ 11:30 pm
The Country Club are now welcoming back double-vaccinated Members & Visitors. Please ensure you are familiar with our conditions of entry…
It is a condition of entry to The Country Club that you provide a valid vaccination certificate stating that you are double-vaccination against COVID-19. There are a number of ways you can go about retrieving your certificate, please click through for a full guide.
Please see below for our accepted forms of vaccination evidence.
Conditions of Entry
It is important to be familiar with the conditions of entry before visiting the Club and we anticipate that these will change several times in the coming weeks as the NSW Government adjusts their requirements. Further conditions of entry are not new but you should remain familiar with them:
- If you are feeling unwell please do not enter
- Practise good hygiene at all times
- QR code check-in and Member Swipe will be required upon entry
- Social distancing of 1.5m required at all times
- Patrons must be seated when drinking
- Do not move furniture unless directed by staff
- No groups of more than 20 people
- Follow the direction of staff at all times