Please be advised that our buses are operated in a COVID-Safe manner and it is a condition of use that you follow the direction of the bus driver at all times. We thank you for your cooperation.
The safety and wellbeing of our members and guests is always our first priority, so we provide a free courtesy bus to, from and between both of our clubs in St Georges Basin and Vincentia. Our courtesy buses cover: Jervis Bay, Huskisson, Vincentia, Woollamia (as far as the caravan park), Erowal Bay, Hyams Beach, Old Erowal Bay, Sanctuary Point, St. Georges Basin and Basin View.
Please note that all our Courtesy Bus services can transfer you between our two great locations.
St Georges Basin
Our courtesy buses operates 7 days a week. Starting times are as follows:
- Monday from 11am until 10pm
- Tuesday from 11am until 10pm
- Wednesday from 11.00am until 10pm
- Thursday from 11am until 10pm
- Friday from 11am until 12am
- Saturday from 11am until 12am
- Sunday from 11am until 10pm
- Limited courtesy bus services are available on Wednesday and Friday, please confirm with the club that your desired time is available
Services run between our two clubs when available
Just relax, don’t drink and drive, stay alive and let us do the driving for you.
Courtesy Bus Childrens Policy
- Due to the difficulty in providing adequate seat restraints for small children and babies it is club policy that children under the age of 5yrs NOT be permitted to use the courtesy buses.
- Children 5yrs and above are permitted to travel on the courtesy buses with their Parent or Guardian but must wherever possible sit towards the back of the bus and use the seatbelts provided.
- Parents with children between the ages of 5 – 8yrs who are required to use a Booster seat in a private vehicle are encouraged to provide their own Booster seat for courtesy bus travel. Although this isn’t compulsory it is considered the safest way to transport children in this age bracket on our courtesy buses.
Thank you for your understanding